Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Profile

Hi. My name is Austin S. and I am a graduate of St. Margaret School. Both my younger brother and sister currently attend St. Margaret’s and I hope my brother chooses JC as his high school. It would be fun to show him around the school. During a free mod, we could talk about our hobbies and choose a club to join together. One of my hobbies is collecting miniature model ships. This may not sound very interesting at first, but the miniscule detail on some of them is truly amazing! Another thing I like to do is play baseball and I plan to try out for the John Carroll team. In fact, that is one of my goals for this year. My goals for this year so far are to join the baseball team at JC, get straight A’s for at least one quarter, and have a basic understanding of my foreign language this year (Russian).

No comments:

Post a Comment