Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Have Never Had A Dream...

          I never really have had a dream, or at least one I know of. If I have it must be buried deep inside my brain, lost forever. There was, however, one time I came very close to experiencing one. When I was nearly 11 years old, I was waking into a state of semi-consciousness, barely acknowledging the world around me. All of a sudden I felt a sense of dread and my stomach dropped out. Somehow I knew exactly what was happening. A second later I hit the floor with a thud. Even though unaware of everything else, I had somehow known, I mean I was absolutely sure, that I was falling. It is very strange to me, it even seems slightly magical. But this hardly counts as a dream does it? I am now 14 and nothing similar has happened since. The dreams haven't started yet either. Maybe I will never experience what it feels to dream, but I still hold hope I will some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment